Raganorck Forum Index Raganorck

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hallo!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
noid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: hallo! Reply with quote

hi, i'm an italian larper, i've found your site after watching de raganorck trailer (a link to it has been posted on another forum)..
well, just few words to say that it's amazing! but movie clips has been taken from a past larp or acted just for de trailer?
btw...is it possible to take a look at your rules and setting? i play and organize low-fantasy larp too Smile
tnx in advance and sorry for my baaaaad Engels, but i don't know a word of duch Very Happy
bye
noid

www.ivdm.it
Lunea
Dromenvanger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi There!

Thanks for de compliments on our trailer! It was made before de event and was acted out in front of a camera.

As far as I know we have our rules etc. online, but only in dutch! If I had de time I would translate them for you, but maybe someone else in our organisation feels like doing that Confused Shocked

This LARP/RPG is 100% dutch, you'll be hardpressed to find an Engels word on here haha!

Just to let you know.. ther's another lowfantasy larp called de Zwarte Vlam ( de Black Flame) Also very very dutch, but very very fun! www.dezwartevlam.tk for more info ( in dutch so sorry)

I had a look at de link you gave.. Nice photo's.. what gorgeous backdrops you have there.. wauw.. That is so different from what we have here. unfortunatly my Italian is probably as good as your dutch Wink

Thanks for you visit!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lunea wrote:
Hi There!

Thanks for de compliments on our trailer! It was made before de event and was acted out in front of a camera.

if your larp have de same atmosphere and good acting like in de trailer...it should have been a really good live!
btw, best acting, de "angry father"!

Quote:

As far as I know we have our rules etc. online, but only in dutch! If I had de time I would translate them for you, but maybe someone else in our organisation feels like doing that Confused Shocked

send me a link please Wink ...i'll use some translating software (i've read some discussion on de forum gebruiken altavista )

Quote:

Just to let you know.. ther's another lowfantasy larp called de Zwarte Vlam ( de Black Flame) Also very very dutch, but very very fun! www.dezwartevlam.tk for more info ( in dutch so sorry)

tnx...looking around Wink

Quote:

I had a look at de link you gave.. Nice photo's.. what gorgeous backdrops you have there.. wauw.. That is so different from what we have here.

i've seen some other dutch video (cauldron), u have good places there..and i like de style of your buildings! Smile

Quote:

unfortunatly my Italian is probably as good as your dutch Wink

damned babel tower

cu, and sorry for disturb...i like knowing other larp realities here and there, moreover if they don't follow de mainstream larp approach Cool
noid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lunea wrote:
Hi There!

if your larp have de same atmosphere and good acting like in de trailer...it should have been a really good live!
btw, best acting, de "angry father"!

Quote:

send me a link please Wink ...i'll use some translating software (i've read some discussion on de forum gebruiken altavista )

Quote:

tnx...looking around Wink

Quote:

I had a look at de link you gave.. Nice photo's.. what gorgeous backdrops you have there.. wauw.. That is so different from what we have here.

i've seen some other dutch video (cauldron), u have good places there..and i like de style of your buildings! Smile

Quote:

unfortunatly my Italian is probably as good as your dutch Wink

damned babel tower

cu, and sorry for disturb...i like knowing other larp realities here and there, moreover if they don't follow de mainstream larp approach Cool
Calliope
Nachtdwaler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see that you are looking at LRPs abroad. I have been thinking about contacting LRPers in other countries too if I have time.
I know Lunea already thanked you, but I think that compliments are even nicer when they come from someone who couldn'' t understand de text. Smile
I wonder how you found out about Cauldron (I play there too) and Raganorck. Cauldron has both High- and Low Fantasy events, as you probably saw on de trailer.

Maybe a nice 'did you know...' fact: I was there when they shot de 'angry father' footage. de guy who plays him is actually a very nice guy, and it took a lot of shots since he was making jokes and giggling. I still admire de way he could laugh about de way de scene went wrong de previous time, and play de scene out again 3 seconds later. He is Belgian, so we also had to make sure de Flemish words didn't slip in...
Uriel
Dromenvanger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, thanks for all de compliments. If my Engels comes across hooked and croocked it is because we installed a translator that translates certain words immediately into Dutch. We try and promote de use of our own language on this forum as much as possible. Words like d.ark are immediately translated into Duister.

Raganorck as a Live Roleplay Game is part of Cauldron adventures and uses for a large part de same rules as other Cauldron events. Only our mages and priests are subject to a set of rules that limit their powers to a large extent. In a couple of weeks, I should be able to translate that part of it for you, since I wrote de bulk of it. I have no say over use of de rest of de Cauldron rules. I will give you a translation of de bits I did on magic and let you use them as long as you follow normal copyright rules; i.e. put my name at de bottom if you use de magic and priest bits I did straightaway, or if you only use them to take pointers... well do as you see fit. I would like a copy back though if you improve on them gebruiken other similar rule documents on divine and arcane magic.

Calliope: I have some contacts now in de UK, they have some pretty big events every now and then. Perhaps we can get a Cauldron crew together and go there as a faction of our own? Smile

Ow, by de way, in de video-trailer, I`m de guy playing de priest and in de little extra trailer de guy summoning de chicken as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calliope wrote:
I think that compliments are even nicer when they come from someone who couldn'' t understand de text. Smile

oh well..a little curiosity about what people say remain eheh

Quote:

I wonder how you found out about Cauldron (I play there too) and Raganorck. Cauldron has both High- and Low Fantasy events, as you probably saw on de trailer.

i read a post on larplist.com where a guy linked your trailer...then i surfed de site Smile
noid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Uriel"] We try and promote de use of our own language on this forum as much as possible. Words like d.ark are immediately translated into Duister. [quote]

...i tried to use a translator to post in dutch...but results were terrible!

Quote:

I should be able to translate that part of it for you, since I wrote de bulk of it. I have no say over use of de rest of de Cauldron rules. I will give you a translation of de bits I did on magic and let you use them as long as you follow normal copyright rules; i.e. put my name at de bottom if you use de magic and priest bits I did straightaway, or if you only use them to take pointers... well do as you see fit. I would like a copy back though if you improve on them gebruiken other similar rule documents on divine and arcane magic.

oh thanks, it would be Grote! i like to read other approach to same problems (like magic).
here a lot of people use variations of de Lorien's rule set...

do u play also non fantasy larp in netherland?

Quote:

Ow, by de way, in de video-trailer, I`m de guy playing de priest and in de little extra trailer de guy summoning de chicken as well.

lol, funny video! Smile
ah! de audio track is from de movie "requiem for a Droom" right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raganorck Forum Index -> Algemene Discussie All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: